- FAQ (The Price is Right Slots (iPhone/iPad))
The Price is Right Slots (iPhone/iPad)
a.Top Issues & Questions
Frequently asked questions
- My game crashed and I can't get back in!
- Unfortunately, we are experiencing an issue with the game. When launching the game, the log in procedure will start, and the game will shut down shortly after. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes you. We are already aware of the situation and our team is currently working on a fix. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!
-October 3, 2012-
Ludia Email Hoax
- I have received an email from Ludia claiming that I owe some money. What should I do?
- If you have received an email claiming to be from Ludia stating that you owe a balance for one of our games, please be advised that this is a fraudulent email. Do not contact the sender for any reason, and do NOT give them any money. All purchases from Ludia are taken care of through Apple, Google, or Amazon and we will never ask you for money or balances owing.
If you receive an email of this nature, please forward the entire message to us, and we will take care of it from our side. Again, please do not respond to these messages as they are fraudulent. Simply forward them over to email@example.com and we will take care of them.
User profile, Purchases and Rewards
- I've lost the coins I've purchased! How can I get them back?
- Occasionally, in-app purchases may fail when players receive or purchase them just as they are experiencing network connectivity issues or changes, or when we or our partners experience server downtime, such as for updates or maintenance.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the receipt for your coin purchase in your e-mail. This would have been sent to your e-mail address after the purchase, though you can also find it in your AppStore account history.
- I would like a refund on an in-app purchase.
- If you would like a refund, please note that we have no access to your iTunes account; only Apple can access / credit / refund your iTunes account. If you have any disputes, please contact iTunes (Apple) directly. Apple is responsible for all financial and billing transactions which take place involving AppStore customers and developers, and they are typically very prompt about addressing purchase issues.
1. Go to http://www.apple.com/support/contact/
2. Select the Express Lane link for your device.
3. Select "iTunes Store or App Store "
4. Select "iTunes Store account billing"
5. Fill in the required fields, be sure to include the order number, then click Next
6. Ensure your Contact information is correct and include a description of the situation, then select Send.
7. Apple should respond within 24-72 hours.
- I never received my In Game Rewards from the Offer Wall. What do I do?
The in-game offers are provided by a company called Tapjoy and they have a Support system in place for cases like this. Their staff is more than happy to investigate any issues pertaining to these advertisements. The easiest way for you to get a hold of Tapjoy is through the support links which they provide in each of their platforms. If you are using the in-app version of the Marketplace, you can reach them through the "Missing Points?" link at the bottom of their list of offers. If you are going through Tapjoy.com, please follow the illustrated instructions below. No matter the route, your issue will get to their Support team who will respond to you as quickly as they are able!
- I'm having some trouble making an in-app purchases The Price is Right Slots.
- Before you launch the game, make sure you've logged into an iTunes Store account with a valid billing method. In The Price is Right Slots, enter the In Game store by selecting the Coin icon in the top right corner of the Main Menu. When you've selected the Coin Pack you want to purchase, you'll see a dialog box open with the item's name and cost. Tap BUY to confirm your purchase from the In Game store. At this point, you'll be required to enter your iTunes Store account password.
Once the purchase is complete, the coins will be immediately transfered to your The Price is Right Slots coin total.
- How do I find my Facebook ID or Support Key?
To find your Facebook ID:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Select your name or profile picture to open your timeline/wall.
- Copy the URL found in the address bar at the top of your web browser window.
- Paste the URL into your response to us.
To find your Support Key:
1. From your device's Home Screen, go to "Settings", then find "TPIR Slots".
2. The key number we are searching for will be listed under the "Guest" header.
Game Setting & Devices
Audio, options & features
How to play the game?
- My game is having problems connecting to the server.
- Most server issues can be solved by closing the app from your Multitask Queue:
-Double Tap the Home Button to open your Multitask Bar
- Find the app's icon
- Touch and Hold the Icon for 3 seconds, until a red icon appears
- Tap the Red Icon to to remove your app
- Relaunch the app
- My game constantly crashes/freezes!
- Most of the issue about opening or freezing of the game on iOS devices occur because of memory fragmentation. For this reason we advise players to reboot their device at least once a week to prevent instabilities.
You can found great information about Freezes and Crash here: http://www.macworld.com/article/1133078/tco_iphone_freeze.html?page=2
1. Reboot your device.
You can find instructions here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1430
If the problem persists it is likely due to game updates, or updates from Facebook or Apple. In these cases, we suggest that you reinstall the game and verify your IOS version.
2. Reinstall the game.
Sometimes a complete removal and reinstallation of the game code is necessary to resolve the issues.
You can find instructions under step 6 in: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1430
*Please note, that if you have used the Facebook Connect option, your game progress will be saved. However, since Guest accounts are saved locally on your own device, Guests' progress will not be preserved.
In case these solutions don't solve your problem, please provide us with more information which we will then submit to our Quality Assurance team to investigate further. To help them, would you please provide us with the following?
= Device Type: iPhone 3G/ iPod ...
= iOS Version: (You can verify this in Settings > General > About > Version)
= Capacity and Available Memory: (You can verify this in Settings > General > About)
= Are you aware of any specific steps leading up to the crash?
Crash logs are also very helpful for us to investigate your crash. You can send us your crash log by following the steps below:
1) Sync your iPhone
2) Browse to the following folders. Note that DEVICE_NAME will be the name if your iPhone as shown in iTunes.
Mac OS X : /Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice//
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\\
Windows Vista: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\\
3) Each log file will begin with the name of the application. Create a zip file from these applications (Mac: Right-click->Compress, Windows Right-Click->WinZip) and then email it to support@Ludia.com
Any details you provide will be of great benefit to us in determining a resolution to your issue!
- Which devices are supported by The Price is Right Slots?
- The Price is Right Slots is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Question(s) still not answered? Then please email us your questions at email@example.com. Answers are usually delivered within 5 business days. However, depending on game updates or unforeseen circumstances there may be additional delays in our response to you.